- Certified copy of id/birth certificate or passport.
- Certified copy of senior certificate or equivalent. If still in grade 12, marks obtained in grade 11 together with most recent grade 12 marks. If you attend any college, an original academic record and a certificate or certified copies of other certificates obtained previously.
- NCV: evidence of grade 9 as a highest grade passed certified copy of id / birth certificate and certified copies of parent’s id or Guardian, where applicable.
- International students: certified copies of passport, study permit and evaluation certificate from SAQA (were necessary).
- Fees as per policy of the institution in collaboration with DHET.
- Application Form, Bursary Form and CAS data Form
- Programme with steps for registration
- Check list
- Code of conduct
- Information on selection and placement assessment and dates
- Instructions to fill in biographical data
- Staff members posted here must man an enquiry desk with full knowledge of campus offerings, minimum requirements for courses, etc.
- At enquires desk students will be advised on how to obtain outstanding documents.
- The enquiry desk must keep records of those they helped and how they have been helped.
- Information about accommodation in different campuses
- Hostel rules and regulations